‘Love of Wealth’ and Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL) in its series Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics with number 55883.
Date of creation: 20 Dec 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics . 209 (2011-12-20)
Note: for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/55883/
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/volkswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-01-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-01-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752.
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export skill content, learning by exporting and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-34, July.
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Crespo Jorge & Martín Carmela & Velázquez Francisco J, 2004. "The Role of International Technology Spillovers in the Economic Growth of the OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.