Reference Group Behaviour and Economic Incentives: A Further Remark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL) in its series Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics with number 39252.
Date of creation: Oct 1981
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics . 011 (1981-10)
Note: for complete metadata visit http://tubiblio.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/39252/
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hochschulstr. 1, 64289 Darmstadt
Phone: ++49 (0)6151 16-2701
Fax: ++49 (0)6151 16-6508
Web page: http://www.wi.tu-darmstadt.de/fachgebiete/fachgebiete_4/volkswirtschaftlichefachgebiete.de.jsp
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "Reference Group Behaviour and Economic Incentives: A Further Remark," Munich Reprints in Economics 3353, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostov, Philip & Lingard, John, 2005. "Disentangling the Social and Economic Dimensions of Agricultural Behaviour: What Role for Institutions and Social Capital?," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Zanella, Giulio, 2012. "The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 485-494.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.