Searching For A Will O'The Wisp: An Empirical Study Of The Nairu In Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dalhousie, Department of Economics in its series Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive with number 90-04.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
empirical methods ; inflation ; employment ; evaluation;
Other versions of this item:
- Setterfield, M. A. & Gordon, D. V. & Osberg, L., 1992. "Searching for a will o' the wisp : An empirical study of the NAIRU in Canada," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 119-136, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, L, 1996. "The Bank of Canada's New Quarterly Porjection Model Part 4 : A Semi- Structural Method to Estimate Potential Output : Combining Economic Theory with a Time-Series Filter," Technical Reports 77, Bank of Canada.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1996.
"How Precise are Estimates of the Natural Rate of Unemployment?,"
NBER Working Papers
5477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas O. Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1997. "How Precise Are Estimates of the Natural Rate of Unemployment?," NBER Chapters, in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 195-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 1995. "The Causes of Unemployment in Canada: A Review of the Evidence," Macroeconomics 9502002, EconWPA.
- Stephen S. Poloz, . "The Causes of Unemployment in Canada: A Review of the Evidence," Working Papers 94-11, Bank of Canada.
- Simon van Norden, 1995. "Why Is It So Hard to Measure the Current Output Gap?," Macroeconomics 9506001, EconWPA.
- Philippine Cour & Henri Delessy & Henri Sterdyniak & Hervé Le Bihan, 1997.
"Le taux de chômage d'équilibre, anciennes et nouvelles approches,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5268, Sciences Po.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Hervé Le & Philippine Cour & Henri Delessy, 1997. "Le taux de chômage d'équilibre, anciennes et nouvelles approches," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 147-186.
- Henri Sterdyniak & Hervé Le Bihan & Philippine Cour & Henri Delessy, 1997. "Le taux de chômage d'équilibre, anciennes et nouvelles approches," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 60(1), pages 147-186.
- Marcello M. EstevÃ£o & Evridiki Tsounta, 2010. "Canada's Potential Growth: Another Victim of the Crisis?," IMF Working Papers 10/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1995.
"An Empirical Investigation into Government Spending and Private Sector Behaviour,"
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, . "An Empirical Investigation into Government Spending and Private Sector Behaviour," Working Papers 94-8, Bank of Canada.
- Mark Setterfield & Kristen Leblond, 2003. "The phillips curve and US macroeconomic performance during the 1990s," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 361-376.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2002. "The "Modern" View of Macroeconomics: Somo Critical Reflections," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 02-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Pasi Holm & Elina Somervuori, 1997. "Structural Unemployment in Finland," Discussion Papers 136, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Simon van Norden, 2002. "Filtering for Current Analysis," Working Papers 02-28, Bank of Canada.
- Lars Osberg, 2011. "Why Did Unemployment Disappear from Official Macro-Economic Policy Discourse in Canada?," New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, in: Fred Gorbet & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, pages 127-162 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Lars Osberg, 1996. "Economic Policy Variables and Population Health," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive healthy, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Bozani, 2011. "NAIRU, Unemployment and Post Keynesian Economics," Working Papers 1105, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Albert van der Horst & Jan Jacobs & Lambert Schoonbeek,, 1996. "Is there a NAIRU for the Netherlands?," Working Papers 28, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Pichelmann, Karl & Schuh, Andreas-Ulrich, 1996. "The NAIRU - Concept: A Few Remarks," Economics Series 36, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.