Is It Retirement Or Unemployment? Constrained Labour Supply And Induced "Retirement" Among Older Workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dalhousie, Department of Economics in its series Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive with number 90-03.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
retirement ; unemployment ; labour supply ; workers ; older workers;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998.
"Economic Costs of Population Aging,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
339, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1998. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Independence and Economic Security of the Older Population Research Papers 32, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Economic Costs of Population Aging," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-02, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1999-03, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.