Society, Land, Love or Money (A Strategic Model of How to Glue the Generations Together)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 577.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: Jan 1981
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization (1981), 2: 359-385
Note: CFP 555.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
- Shubik, Martin, 1981. "Society, land, love or money : A strategic model of how to glue the generations together," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 359-385, December.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shubik, Martin, 1979. "Bankruptcy and optimality in a closed trading mass economy modelled as a non-cooperative game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 115-134, July.
- Martin Shubik, 1978. "The Capital Stock Modified Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 507, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1977. "Information Conditions, Communication and General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 467, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shubik, Martin, 1970. "On Different Methods for Allocating Resources," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 332-37.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1975. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 531-38, October.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Martin Shubik & William D. Sudderth, 2000.
"A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1262, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- I. Karatzas & M. Shubik & W. Sudderth, 2000. "A Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy with Inheritance," Working Papers 00-04-023, Santa Fe Institute.
- Guttman, Joel M., 2001. "Self-enforcing reciprocity norms and intergenerational transfers: theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 117-151, July.
- Joel M. Guttman, 2010. "Urbanization, Old-Age Security, Saving and Fertility in Developing Economies," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-07, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.