Fiscal and Monetary Policies, Capital Formation, and Economic Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 512.
Length: 107 pages
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in The Government and Capital Formation, Ballinger Publishing Co., 1980, pp. 73-151
Note: CFP 523.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phelps, Edmund S & Taylor, John B, 1977. "Stabilizing Powers of Monetary Policy under Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 163-90, February.
- Phelps, Edmund S. & Shell, Karl, 1969. "Public debt, taxation, and capital intensiveness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 330-346, October.
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976.
"Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1974. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Working Papers 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1981. "Macroeconometric Modelling for Policy Evaluation and Design," NBER Technical Working Papers 0013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1978. "Government Deficits and Capital Accumulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miguel Angel Lopez Garcia, 1994. "On taxation in a model of intergenerational altruism," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 381-389, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Finance in a Classical and Harrodian Cyclical Growth Model," Macroeconomics 0004036, EconWPA.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2000. "Crowding In or Crowding Out? A Classical-Harrodian Perspective," Macroeconomics 0012001, EconWPA.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987. "Intergenerational Altruism and Social Welfare: A Critique of the Dynastic Model," NBER Working Papers 2288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Nelson, 2004.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Luisa Fuster Pérez, 1993. "La Hipótesis de equivalencia ricardiana: un análisis empírico en los países de la Comunidad Europea," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 495-506, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.