A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 462.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economie Applique (1978), 31(1-2): 61-84
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Peck & Matthew O. Jackson, 1999.
"Asymmetric information in a competitive market game: Reexamining the implications of rational expectations,"
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 603-628.
- Matthew O. Jackson & James Peck, 1997. "Asymmetric Information in a Competitive Market Game: Reexamining the Implications of Rational Expectations," Microeconomics 9711004, EconWPA.
- Evers, J.J.M. & Shubik, M., 1976.
"A dynamic economy with shares, fiat, bank and accounting money,"
59, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Joseph J.M. Evers & Martin Shubik, 1976. "A Dynamic Economy with Shares, Fiat, Bank and Accounting Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 431, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
TSE Working Papers
11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Martin Shubik, 1976. "Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part 34. A Multiperiod Trading Economy with Fiat Money, Bank Money and an Optimal Bankruptcy Rule," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 441, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2009.
"Innovation and Equilibrium?,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
814577000000000151, David K. Levine.
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras, 2007. "From strategic to price taking behavior," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0717, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GRAZZINI, Lisa, .
"Strategic multilateral exchange and taxes,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1511, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin Shubik, 1972. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part IX. Competitive and Controlled Price Economies: The Arrow Debreu Model Revisited," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 337, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Matthew O. Jackson & James Peck, 1993. "Costly Information Acquisition," Discussion Papers 1087, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- DEMICHELIS, Stefano & GERMANO, Fabrizio, .
"On the indices of zeros of Nash fields,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1531, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BLOCH, Francis & FERRER, Hélène, 1999. "Trade fragmentation and coordination in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- KOUTSOUGERAS, Leonidas, 1999. "Market games with multiple trading posts," CORE Discussion Papers 1999018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koutsougeras, L., 1999. "Market Games with Multiple Trading Posts," Discussion Paper 1999-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alexander Matros & Ted Temzelides, 2004. "Evolution and Walrasian Behavior in Market Games," Game Theory and Information 0409009, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.