How Dead is Keynes?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 458.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Inquiry (October 1977), 15(4): 459-468
Note: CFP 456.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "New classical monetary business cycle theory," Serie Research Memoranda 0058, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Miller, Marcus, 1982.
"Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-123.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Miller, Marcus, 1982. "Real exchange rate overshooting and the output cost of bringing down inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 85-123.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus Miller, 1991. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 239-277 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Miller, Marcus, 1981. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 204, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus H. Miller, 1982. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting and the Output Cost of Bringing Down Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gail, 2000. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Optimizing Stochastic Dynamic Model with Sticky Prices," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 87-00, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht, revised 15 May 2001.
- James Tobin, 1978. "Government Deficits and Capital Accumulation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 502, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zinn, Jesse, 2013. "Stagflation and the Rejection of Keynesian Economics: A Case of Naive Falsification," MPRA Paper 50536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1995. "Customer flows, countercyclical markups, and the persistent effects of monetary shocks," Working Paper 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1984. "Business Cycles Analysis and Expectational Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 1378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1977. "Is Keynesian economics a dead end?," Working Papers 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cerón, Juan A., 2012. "La respuesta de la política fiscal a la actividad económica en los países desarrollados/Fiscal policy reaction to economic activity in developed countries," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 369 (32 pag, Abril.
- Karl-Heinz Todter & Gerhard Ziebarth, 1997. "Price Stability vs. Low Inflation in Germany: An Analysis of Costs and Benefits," NBER Working Papers 6170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.