Noncooperative Exchange with a Continuum of Traders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 447.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1977
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Mathematical Economics (1994), 23: 253-293
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Postlewaite, A & Schmeidler, David, 1978. "Approximate Efficiency of Non-Walrasian Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 127-35, January.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "Enough Commodity Money and the Selection of a Unique Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 804, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shubik, Martin, 1985.
"The many approaches to the study of monopolistic competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Martin Shubik, 1984. "The Many Approaches to the Study of Monopolistic Competition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 713, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 1986.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990. "A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219 Elsevier.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1978. "On 'On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition'," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 484, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1978. "A Theory of Money and Financial Institutions. Part 37. The Profit Maximizing Firm: Managers and Stockholders," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 483, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Okuno, Masahiro & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1980.
"Oligopoly and Competition in Large Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 22-31, March.
- Ehud Kalai & John Roberts, 1977. "A Simple Game of Exchange," Discussion Papers 280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.