A Note on the Computation of the Tobit Estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 434.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Econometrica (October 1977), 45(7): 1723-1727
Note: CFP 458.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fair, Ray C, 1978.
"A Theory of Extramarital Affairs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976.
"A Theory of Extramarital Affairs,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
436, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., 2007.
"Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002313, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Langebaek R. & Diego Vásquez E., . "Determinantes de la actividad innovadora en la industria manufacturera colombiana," Borradores de Economia 433, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:fth:prinin:159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Zeng-Hua, 2009. "Covariate selection in mixture models with the censored response variable," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2710-2723, May.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1676t0bp, University of California Transportation Center.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1983.
"On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable Is Grouped,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 737-53, October.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation when the Dependent Variable is Grouped," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 207, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mark B. Stewart, 1982. "On Least Squares Estimation When the Dependent Variable is Grouped," Working Papers 539, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Golob, Thomas F. & McNally, Michael G., 1997. "A model of activity participation and travel interactions between household heads," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-194, June.
- Chandran, Ram, 2004. "A Tobit Analysis of WIC Children's Consumption of Pyramid Group Foods," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19998, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maanen, T. van, 1985. "The gravity model reconsidered," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1996. "A Model of Household Demand for Activity Participation and Mobility," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt00g9770f, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.