Appendix to 'On the Concept of Optimal Economic Growth'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 163A.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1963
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Pontificiae Academiae Scientiarum Scripta Varia 28, 1, Semaine D'Etude sur Le Role de L'analyse Econometrique dans la Formulation de Plans de Developpement, 1965
Note: CFP 238.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1959. "Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 81, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2012.
"The animal spirits hypothesis and the Benhabib–Farmer condition for indeterminacy,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1489-1497.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2011. "The animal spirits hypothesis and the Benhabib-Farmer condition for indeterminacy," MPRA Paper 30673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mário Amorim Lopes & Fernando A. C. C. Fontes & Dalila A. C. C. Fontes, 2013. "Optimal Control of Infinite-Horizon Growth Models — A direct approach," FEP Working Papers 506, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carlos Morales, 2011. "Variedades de recursos naturales y crecimiento econÃ³mico," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011.
"Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
1839, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nordhaus, William, 2013. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.