Substitution, Fixed Proportions, Growth and Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 133.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1962
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Economic Review (1963), 4(3): 265-288
Note: CFP 199.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brett D. Berger, 2001. "Putty-putty, two sector, vintage capital growth models," International Finance Discussion Papers 716, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu & Rob, Rafael, 2002.
"Vintage Capital, Distortions and Development,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
447, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Simon Gilchrist & John Williams, 1998. "Investment, capacity, and output: a putty-clay approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Magee, Christopher S.P. & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J., 2005.
"Trade, turnover, and tithing,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 157-176, May.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998.
"Putty-clay and investment: a business cycle analysis,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1998-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 2000. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 928-960, October.
- Simon Gilchrist & John C. Williams, 1998. "Putty-Clay and Investment: A Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böhringer, Christoph, 2002. "Environmental tax differentiation between industries and households - implications for efficiency and employment: a multi-sector intertemporal CGE analysis for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Brett D. Berger, 2001. "Convergence in neoclassical vintage capital growth models," International Finance Discussion Papers 713, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.