Expenditure Assignments in China: Challenges and Policy Options, Public Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics in its series CEMA Working Papers with number 329.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in China:Reform and Growth for a Harmonious Society (edited by Jiwei Lou and Shuilin Wang), World Bank Press
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroko Uchimura & Johannes P. Jütting, 2007.
"Fiscal Decentralisation, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
264, OECD Publishing.
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Jütting, Johannes P., 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1926-1934, December.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2006.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps,"
CEMA Working Papers
273, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 1-51, May.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S7-S23, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.