Managing Change: Australian structural adjustment lessons for water
AbstractThe purpose of this report is to search Australia's extensive experience in running and reviewing structural adjustment programs for insights of relevance to water reform.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia in its series Natural Resource Management Economics with number 06_005.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Policy & Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, PMB2, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
Web page: http://www.clw.csiro.au/research/peru/
More information through EDIRC
Water; Australia; Water reform; structural adjustment; rural; agricultural; policy.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D. & Bryan, Brett A. & Summers, David M. & Ginnivan, John, 2010. "Reconfiguring an irrigation landscape to improve provision of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1031-1042, March.
- Neville D Crossman & Jeffrey D Connor & Brett A Bryan & David A Summers & John Ginnivan, 2009. "Reconfiguring an Irrigation Landscape to Improve Provision of Ecosystem Services," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- McColl, James C. & Young, Michael D., 2006. "MANAGING CHANGE: Lessons for water," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.