A preliminary Assessment of the economic and social implications of Environmental Flow Scenarios for the Murray River System
AbstractThis report provides a preliminary “first cut” assessment of the conclusions likely to arise from a more complete assessment of the economic, financial and social implications of environmental flow enhancement.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia in its series Natural Resource Management Economics with number 02_009.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Policy & Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, PMB2, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
Web page: http://www.clw.csiro.au/research/peru/
More information through EDIRC
audit; Australia; natural resource management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2002-12-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-RES-2002-12-09 (Resource Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Connor, Jeffery D. & Kirby, Mac & Mainuddin, Mohammed, 2002. "Economic assessment of acquiring water for environmental flows in the Murray Basin," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(3), September.
- Brennan, Donna C., 2006. "Water policy reform in Australia: lessons from the Victorian seasonal water market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), September.
- Gavan Dwyer & Robert Douglas & Deb Peterson & Jo Chong & Kate Maddern, 2006. "Irrigation externalities: pricing and charges," Staff Working Papers 0603, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.