Opportunities to Improve Resource and Environmental Management: A roundtable discussion
AbstractAt a roundtable, participants are encouraged to go for the bottom line and assume that people have comprehensive knowledge of the issues. The focus of this paper is on opportunities to improve Australia's environment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia in its series Natural Resource Management Economics with number 00_02.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Policy & Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, PMB2, Glen Osmond, South Australia 5064
Web page: http://www.clw.csiro.au/research/peru/
More information through EDIRC
Australia; policy; environmental management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Ann & Lansdell, Nicola, 2001. "Environmental Labelling," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125682, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Rayment, George & Cook, Freeman & Grundy, Mike, 2001. "Externalities in cane production and environmental best practice," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125765, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2002. "Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125136, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.