Analisi economica dell’impatto tecnologico
AbstractThis research presents the scale of innovative intensity (SIIN) based on a meta-taxonomy that subsume other, less comprehensive taxonomy. The scale is used for a theoretical framework of measurement –technometrics- based on the economic impact of the technological change on the economic system. The technological impact can have positive and negative externalities for society and this is important to compute the Net Social Utility of the technology for adopters and economic and social environment. The theory is applied on the technology catalytic muffler, agricultural mechanisation and aircraft technology and the results show as these innovations have different degree of intensity according to their economic impact on the geo-economic system.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) in its series CERIS Working Paper with number 200603.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2006
Date of revision:
Technometrics; Technological Change; Innovation Intensity; Economic Impact; Innovation Patterns; Utility of Technology;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrico Viarisio) or (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.