Exchange Rates Regimes And The Linkage Between Money And Output In Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Crete, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9605.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T., 2002. "Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, May.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giulio Cifarelli, 1995. "Fundamentals, regime shifts, and dollar behavior in the 1980s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 29-48, January.
- Paul R. Masson & Morris Goldstein & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1991. "Characteristics of a Successful Exchange Rate System," IMF Occasional Papers 82, International Monetary Fund.
- Isard,Peter, 1995. "Exchange Rate Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521460477, November.
- Alogoskoufis, George S., 1982. "Unanticipated money, output and prices in Greece," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-303.
- Mussa, M.L., 1990. "Exchange Rates in Theory and in Reality," Princeton Studies in International Economics 179, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Isard,Peter, 1995. "Exchange Rate Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521466004, November.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Alse, Janardhanan, 1995. "Is there any long-run relation between the terms of trade and trade balance?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-205, April.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 1997. "Domestic and eurocurrency yields: Any exchange rate link? Evidence from a VAR model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 41-49, February.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, October.
- Mark P. Taylor, 1995. "The Economics of Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 13-47, March.
- Hamid Faruqee, 1995. "Long-Run Determinants of the Real Exchange Rate: A Stock-Flow Perspective," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 80-107, March.
- P. Joyce, Joseph & Kamas, Linda, 1994. "Money and output under alternative exchange rate regimes in the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 679-697, December.
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P & Zis, George, 1997.
"The Demand for Money in Greece: Further Empirical Results and Policy Implications,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 65(1), pages 71-89, January.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & George Zis, . "The Demand For Money In Greece: Further Empirical Results And Policy Implications," Working Papers 9405, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Flood, Robert P, 1979. "Capital Mobility and the Choice of Exchange Rate System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 405-16, June.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Leventakis, John A., 1984. "An empirical inquiry into the short-run dynamics of output, prices and exchange market pressure," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 75-89, April.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas, 1994. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from cointegration tests," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 459-472, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.