Optimal Rate for Nonparametric Estimation in Deterministic Dynamical Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique in its series Working Papers with number 98-06.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- E. Guerre & J. Maës, 1998. "Optimal Rate for Nonparametric Estimation in Deterministic Dynamical Systems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 157-173, May.
- AMS - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- 199 - - - - - -
- Sub - - - - - -
- Cla - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yakowitz, Sid, 1993. "Nearest neighbor regression estimation for null-recurrent Markov time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 311-318, November.
- Guerre, 2004.
"Design-Adaptive Pointwise Nonparametric Regression Estimation For Recurrent Markov Time Series,"
- Emmanuel Guerre, 2004. "Design-Adaptive Pointwise Nonparametric Regression Estimation for Recurrent Markov Time Series," Working Papers 2004-22, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.