Labor Taxes and Unemployment: a Survey of the Aggregate Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy) in its series CeRP Working Papers with number 18.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2002
Date of revision:
Publication status: published in Fornero E. and O. Castellino (eds), "Pension Policy in an Integrating Europe", Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2003
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Berger & G. Everaert, 2006. "Re-examining the Structural and the Persistence Approach to Unemployment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/383, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2003.
"How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?,"
European Economy - Economic Papers
183, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Planas, Christophe & Roeger, Werner & Rossi, Alessandro, 2007. "How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1359-1375, April.
- Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2004. "How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?," Econometrics 0408005, EconWPA.
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Bjørn Volkerink, 2003. "How to Measure the Tax Burden on Labour at the Macro-Level?," CESifo Working Paper Series 963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
- Kemmerling, Achim, 2002. "The employment effects of different regimes of welfare state taxation: An empirical analysis of core OECD countries," MPIfG Discussion Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.