On the Effects of the Distribution of Initial Endowments in a non Renewable Resource Duopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques in its series Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM with number 9202.
Date of creation: Dec 1991
Date of revision:
Note: To receive copy, email author
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 8888, Downtown Station, Montreal (Canada) Quebec, H3C 3P8
Phone: (514) 987-4114
Fax: (514) 987-8494
Web page: http://www.uqam.ca/economie/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van, 1994. "On the effects of the distribution of initial endowments in a nonrenewable resource duopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1189-1198, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996.
"Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry,"
Cahiers de recherche, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique
9604, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 321-335, June.
- Gaudet, G. & Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Papers, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique 9604, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Gaudet, G. & Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integraded Industry," G.R.E.Q.A.M., Universite Aix-Marseille III 96b13, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "Upstream Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-08, CIRANO.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- van den Berg, Anita & Bos, Iwan & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peters, Hans, 2012. "Dynamic Cournot duopoly with intertemporal capacity constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 174-192.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Abe, Fumio, 1998. "Is the monopolist the friend of the conservationist? Two remarks on the Hotelling-Solow paradox," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 493-505, January.
- Berg Anita H.J. van den & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peters Hans J.M., 2009. "Dynamic Duopoly with Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.