Nominal Rigidities, Monetary Policy and Pigou Cycles: On-line Appendix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Concordia University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 12007.
Length: 59 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2012
Date of revision:
Pigou cycles; comovement problem; monetary policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-08-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-08-23 (Monetary Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Barsky & Christopher L. House & Miles Kimball, 2005.
"Sticky Price Models and Durable Goods,"
- Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2010.
"Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting,"
NBER Working Papers
15826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cosmin L. Ilut & Lawrence J. Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms,"
10-69, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary policy and stock market booms," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 85-145.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Ilut, Cosmin & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," Working Papers 2011-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary policy and stock market booms," CQER Working Paper 2010-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin L. Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," NBER Working Papers 16402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kobayashi Keiichiro & Nutahara Kengo, 2010.
"Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, September.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2008. "Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy," Discussion papers 08018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Department).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.