Perceived Constraints for Dutch Unemployment Policy
AbstractThis paper discusses the problems the Dutch economy has experienced during the last seven years, pinpoints problems for future developments of the Dutch economy, and surveys the political-economic debate in the Netherlands. The focus is on the unemployment problem, still unsolved and therefore important for policy analysis. Several constraints for unemployment policy, internal and external, are discussed; government finance and taxation; exchange rates; the balance of payments; credit and capital availability; and constraints for investing in the future.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers in its series CEPR Discussion Papers with number 438.
Date of creation: Aug 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre for Economic Policy Research, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ
Phone: 44 - 20 - 7183 8801
Fax: 44 - 20 - 7183 8820
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Saving, Investment, Government Finance And The Current Account: The Dutch Experience,"
9049, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Keuzenkamp, Hugo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1990. "Savings, Investment, Government Finance and the Current Account: The Dutch Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuzenkamp, H.A. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1990. "Saving, investment, government finance and the current account: The Dutch experience," Discussion Paper 1990-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.