Contemporary transformations of the japanese wage labor nexus in historical retrospect and some international comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 9517.
Length: 73 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- André Orléan & Robert Boyer, 1991.
"Les transformations des conventions salariales entre théorie et histoire : d'Henry Ford au fordisme,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 233-272.
- André Orléan & Robert Boyer, 1991. "Les transformations des conventions salariales entre théorie et histoire : d'Henry Ford au fordisme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 233-272.
- Hashimoto, Masanori & Raisian, John, 1989. "Investments in employer-employee attachments by Japanese and U.S. workers in firms of varying size," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-48, March.
- Tuvia Blumenthal, 1993. "Labor Adjustment Policy in Japan," Discussion Paper Series a285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Boyer, Robert & Juillard, Michel, 1998. "The contemporary Japanese crisis and the transformations of the wage labor nexus," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9822, CEPREMAP.
- Boyer, Robert, 1996. "Seven paradoxes of capitalism...or is a theory of modern economies still possible ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9620, CEPREMAP.
- D. Gatti, 1997. "Flexible Technology, Unemployment and Effort: The Role of the Organization of the Firm," Working Papers ir97004, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.