Classical and keynesian features in macroeconomic models with imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 9418.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lasselle, Laurence S & Svizzero, Serge A, 2002.
" Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 487-507, September.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.