Estimation of the term structure from bond data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 9415.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Ghysels & Serena Ng, 1996.
"A Semi-Parametric Factor Model for Interest Rates,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Ghysels, E. & Ng, S., 1996. "A Semi-Parametric Factor Model for Interest Rates," Cahiers de recherche 9612, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ghysels, E. & Ng, S., 1996. "A Semi-Parametric Factor Model for Interest Rates," Cahiers de recherche 9612, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1997.
"Local parametric analysis of hedging in discrete time,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-272, November.
- Bossaerts, P. & Hillion, P., 1995. "Local Parametric Analysis of Hedging in Discrete Time," Discussion Paper 1995-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1996. "The econometrics of financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 15-102, May.
- Schotman, Peter, 1996. "A Bayesian approach to the empirical valuation of bond options," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 183-215, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.