Binary variables and fixed effects: generalizing conditional logit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Conferences on Panel Data in its series 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 with number D6-4.
Date of creation: Mar 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2002-07-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2002-07-10 (Econometrics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alban Thomas, 2002. "Consistent estimation of discrete-choice models for panel data with multiplicative effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D6-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- James Albrecht (Georgetown University), Gerard J. van den Berg (Free University Amsterdam), and Susan Vroman (Georgetown University), 2005.
"The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program that Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels,"
gueconwpa~05-05-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2004. "The knowledge lift: The Swedish adult education program that aimed to eliminate low worker skill levels," Working Paper Series 2004:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechner, Michael & Laisney, François, 2002.
"Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francois Laisney & Michael Lechner, 2003. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with “Small” Fixed Effects," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28.
- Michael Lechner & Francois Laisney, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sune Karlsson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.