Sunspot eqilibrium as a game-theoretical solution concept
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -952.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : William A. Barnett et al. (eds.), Equilibrium Theory and Applications: Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium in Economic Theory and Econometrics. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1991
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Forges, Françoise, 1991. "Sunspot equilibrium as a game theoretical solution concept," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/181, Paris Dauphine University.
- FORGES, Françoise, 1990. "Sunspot equilibrium as a game-theoretical solution concept," CORE Discussion Papers 1990029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & ÉRARD-VARET, L.-A., .
"General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotian approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1259, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1997. "General Equilibrium Concepts under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotian Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 199-230, March.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS, R. & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1992. "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotion approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1992. "General Equilibrium Concepts Under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotien Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Polemarchakis, Herakles M. & Ray, Indrajit, 2006.
"Sunspots, correlation and competition,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 174-184, July.
- Forges, F. & Minelli, E., 1996.
"Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms in Bayesian Games,"
9624, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.