Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibirum in labour and capital markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -659.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Journal of Economic Theory, 36(2), 237-256, 1985
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Marchand, Maurice & Mintz, Jack & Pestieau, Pierre, 1985. "Public production and shadow pricing in a model of disequilibrium in labour and capital markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 237-256, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Borger, Bruno, 1995. "The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 265-290, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1983.
"The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985. "The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-756, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1987. "Public production and employment policies in a two-region economy with unemployment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 345-355, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.