Product differences and prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -508.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Economics Letters, 11, 19-23, 1983
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 2007. "Agglomeration, opportunism, and the organization of production," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 55-75, July.
- Andreas IRMEN & Jean-François THISSE, 1996.
"Competition in Multi-Characteristics Spaces: Hotelling Was Almost Right,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9613, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Irmen, Andreas & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1998. "Competition in Multi-characteristics Spaces: Hotelling Was Almost Right," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 76-102, January.
- Irmen, Andreas & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1996. "Competition in Multi-characteristics Spaces: Hotelling was Almost Right," CEPR Discussion Papers 1446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irmen, A. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Competition in multi-characteristics spaces: Hotelling was almost right," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1305, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- IRMEN, Andreas & THISSE, Jacques-Francois, 1997. "Competition in multi-characteristics spaces: hotelling was almost right," CORE Discussion Papers 1997053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BACCHIEGA, Emmanuele & MINNITI, Antonio, 2005.
"Location in a vertically differentiated industry,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Bacchiega & A. Minniti, 2005. "Location in a Vertically Differentiated Industry," Working Papers 546, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Emmanuele, BACCHIEGA & Antonio, MINNITI, 2005. "Location in a vertically differentiated industry," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco I.P. & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"New Economic geography: what about the N?,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1790, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques-François Thisse & Jean J. Gabszewicz, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Cournot Competition, Market Size Effects, and Agglomeration," Working Papers 2005:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.