Product differentiation with income disparities: an illustrative model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -494.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : The Journal of Industrial Economics, 31(1/2), 115-129, 1982
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1982. "Product Differentiation with Income Disparities: An Illustrative Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 115-29, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsiu-Li Chen, 2009. "Gray Marketing: Does It Hurt the Manufacturers?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette, 2001.
"Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 267-284, January.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, . "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- Boom, Anette, 1990. "Vertical product differentiation and social health systems in a market for prescription drugs: Revised version of a talk given at the 2. World Congress on Health Economics in Zürich, Sept. 10 - 14, 1," Discussion Papers, Series 1 250, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2009.
"Are Unit Export Values Correct Measures of the Exports' Quality?,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0393, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Grabowski, Wojciech, 2012. "Are unit export values correct measures of the exports’ quality?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1189-1196.
- Anneleen Vandeplas & Bart Minten, 2011.
"Food quality in domestic markets of developing economies:A comparative study of two countries,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
28911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandeplas, Anneleen & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "On food quality in domestic markets of developing economies," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51700, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.