Values of markets with a continuum of traders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -228.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Econometrica, 43(4), 611-646, 1975
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "The Existence of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium a la Wicksteed," UCLA Economics Working Papers 606, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Tauman, Yair & Chen, Yan, 2000. "Acceptable and Walrasian allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 415-438, November.
- Emilio Calvo, 2008.
"Random marginal and random removal values,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 533-563, December.
- Yu, Haomiao & Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 0. "Strategic uncertainty and the ex-post Nash property in large games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Thomas Liggett & Steven Lippman & Richard Rumelt, 2009. "The asymptotic shapley value for a simple market game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 333-338, August.
- Ben-Shahar, Danny & Deng, Yongheng & Sulganik, Eyal, 2009. "Property appraisal in high-rises: A cooperative game theory approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 25-33, March.
- Ghosal, Sayantan, 2006. "Intertemporal coordination in two-period markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 11-35, December.
- Christopher Connell & Eric Rasmusen, 2012. "Concavifying the Quasiconcave," Working Papers 2012-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Roberto Serrano, 2007.
"Cooperative Games: Core and Shapley Value,"
2007-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- M. Ali Khan, 1991. "On the Languages of Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 503-549.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Values of Exact Market Games," Discussion Paper Series dp627, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ehud Kalai & John Roberts, 1977. "A Simple Game of Exchange," Discussion Papers 280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richter, Marcel K. & Wong, K.-C.Kam-Chau, 2004. "Concave utility on finite sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 341-357, April.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2004. "Local coordination and market equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 255-279, February.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Strictly Fair Allocations in Large Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 972, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2001. "Private Value Allocations in Large Economies with Differential Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 287-311, February.
- Robert W. Rosenthal, 1975.
"Lindahl's Solution and Values for A Public-Goods Example,"
132, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1976. "Lindahl's solution and values for a public-goods example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 37-41, March.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Payoffs in Nondifferentiable Perfectly Competitive TU Economies," Discussion Paper Series dp629, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.