The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -2155.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Games and Economic Behavior, 62, 77-92, 2008
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Herings, P. Jean Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2008. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2008. "The average tree solution for cycle-free graph games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377604, Tilburg University.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Le Breton,Michel & Owen,Guillermo & Weber,Shlomo, 1991.
"Strongly balanced cooperative games,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
338, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Demange, G., 1991.
"Intermediate Preferences and Stable Coalition Structures,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1994. "Intermediate preferences and stable coalition structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154855, Tilburg University.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2011.
"Harsanyi power solutions for graph-restricted games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-110, February.
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2004. "Harsanyi Power Solutions for Graph-restricted Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1982.
"Cores of partitioning games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 313-327, December.
- Velzen, S. van, 2005. "Cooperation in Networks and Scheduling," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-170234, Tilburg University.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004.
"On Group Stability in Hierarchies and Networks,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 754-778, August.
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.