Market integration in network industries
AbstractWhat is the effect of product market integration on the market equilibrium in the presence of international externalities in consumption ? To address this question, we set up a spatial two-country model and we find that the economic forces at work may have an ambiguous effect on prices.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -2071.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Economics Bulletin, 12(25), 1-7, 2008
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent & VERGARI, Cecilia, 2008. "Market integration in network industries," CORE Discussion Papers 2008025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH & Cecilia, VERGARI, 2008. "Market integration and network industries," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "International trade and consumption network externalities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 781-803, May.
- Gandal, Neil & Shy, Oz, 2001.
"Standardization policy and international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 363-383, April.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2007. "Indirect Network Effects and Trade Patterns," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(24), pages 1-9.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.