Equilibria for discounted stochastic games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -1666.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : A. Neyman and S. Sorin (eds.), Stochastic Games and Applications. Dordrecht, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 131-172, 2003
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinhui H. Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2011.
"On the Faustian Dynamics of Policy and Political Power,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 17-48.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2007. "On the “Faustian” Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001627, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff & Jinhui Bai, 2008. "On the ``Faustian Dynamics" of Policy and Political Power," 2008 Meeting Papers 456, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "On the 'Faustian' Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Frank H. Page, Jr., Myrna H. Wooders, 2009.
"Endogenous Network Dynamics,"
Caepr Working Papers
2009-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2004.
"The Dynamic Reform of Political Institutions,"
gueconwpa~04-04-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005.
"Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions,"
gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2007. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000876, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information 0501003, EconWPA.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2002.
"Monetary Trading: An Optimal Exchange System,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp420, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007.
"Dynamic Legislative Policy Making,"
Wallis Working Papers
WP45, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2005. "Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 83-108, April.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Johannes Horner & Takuo Sugaya & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2009. "Recursive Methods in Discounted Stochastic Games: An Algorithm for delta Approaching 1 and a Folk Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2009. "Periodic stopping games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Nowak, Andrzej S. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 1998. "Nonzero-sum Stochastic Games," MPRA Paper 19995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.