An economic theory of regional clusters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -1464.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Journal of Urban Economics, 48, 158-184, 2000
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F., .
"Economics of agglomeration,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1250, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-Francois, 2002. "Economics of Agglomeration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805247, December.
- Fujita,Masahisa & Thisse,Jacques-Francois, 2002. "Economics of Agglomeration," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521801386, December.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996. "Economics of Agglomeration," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-378, December.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1998.
"Innovation in Cities: Science-Based Diversity, Specialization and Localized Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Audretsch, David B., 1999. "Innovation in cities:: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 409-429, February.
- Paul Krugman, 1990.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
NBER Working Papers
3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995.
"Industrial Development in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-90, October.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994.
"Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-78, December.
- Smith, Pamela J., 1999. "Do Knowledge Spillovers Contribute to U.S. State Output and Growth?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 331-353, March.
- Chipman, John S, 1970. "External Economies of Scale and Competitive Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 347-85, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.