Interregional equilibrium with heterogeneous labor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -1194.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Journal of Population Economics, 9, 95-113, 1996
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Michel & Anne Perrot & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996. "Interregional equilibrium with heterogeneous labor," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 95-113, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-99, June.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1993.
"Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
3869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1991. "Endogenous Macroeconomic Growth Theory," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1570, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Shields, Gail M & Shields, Michael P, 1989. " The Emergence of Migration Theory and a Suggested New Direction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 277-304.
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "A Dynamic Spatial Model," NBER Working Papers 4219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Oligopoly and the polarization of space,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Papageorgiou, Yorgo Y & Smith, Terrence R, 1983. "Agglomeration as Local Instability of Spatially Uniform Steady-States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1109-19, July.
- Stahl, Konrad, 1983. "A note on the microeconomics of migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 318-326, November.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-93, Nov.-Dec..
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Matthias Wrede, 2009.
"Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization,"
2009/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Matthias Wrede, 2008. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200818, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2007:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2008.
"Subsidies for Intracity and Intercity Commuting,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2321, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2007. "Technical change and agglomeration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(3), pages 1-5.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration versus re-matching? Evidence about the locational effects of commuting costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51542, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.