Education for attention: a Nash bargaining solution to the bequest-as-exchange model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -1094.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : On the Role of Bugdetary Policy During Demographic Changes, edited by B.L. Wolfe. Proceedings of the 48th Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance/Institut International de Finances Publiques, Seoul 1992. Supplement to Public Finance/Finances Publiques, 48, 85-97, 1993.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 1993. "Education for Attention: A Nash Bargaining Solution to the Bequest-as-Exchange Model," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 85-97.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Cultural evolutionary altruism: theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-262, June.
- de la Croix, David, 1996.
"The dynamics of bequeathed tastes,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-96, October.
- de la Croix, David, 1996. "The Dynamics of Bequeathed Tastes," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2004. "The tax treatment of intergenerational wealth transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2004062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helmuth Cremer & ) & Pierre Pestieau, 2004.
"Wealth Trasfer Taxation: A Survey,"
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_394, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth transfer taxation: a survey," DELTA Working Papers 2003-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1061, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helmuth Cremer & ) & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: A Survey," Public Economics 0311003, EconWPA.
- Rebelein, Robert P., 2005. "Intergenerational Strategic Behavior and Crowding Out in a General Equilibrium Model," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 74, Vassar College Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.