Repeated games of incomplete information: Non-zero sum
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers RP with number -1012.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Note: In : Handbook of Game Theory, Vol.1, edited by R. Aumann and S. Hart, Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 155-177, 1992
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Forges, Francoise, 1992. "Repeated games of incomplete information: Non-zero-sum," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 155-177 Elsevier.
- Forges, Françoise, 1992. "Repeated games of incomplete information : non-zero-sum," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/184, Paris Dauphine University.
- FORGES, Françoise, 1988. "Repeated games of incomplete information: non-zero-sum," CORE Discussion Papers 1988005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.