Non-frontier measures of efficiency, progress and regress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1991055.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003.
"The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency,"
08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005. "The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Celine & Requillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2011. "Technical Change vs Efficiency Change: How do Food Industries Evolve Over Time?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114262, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Triantis, Konstantinos & Otis, Paul, 2004. "Dominance-based measurement of productive and environmental performance for manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 447-464, April.
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993.
"Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 474-499, February.
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., . "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 1995. "Assessing marginal impacts of investments on the performance of organisational units," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 149-161, April.
- Ray, Subhash C. & Kim, Hiung Joon, 1995. "Cost efficiency in the US steel industry: A nonparametric analysis using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 654-671, February.
- Dusansky, Richard & Wilson, Paul W., 1995. "On the relative efficiency of alternative modes of producing a public sector output: The case of the developmentally disabled," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 608-618, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.