On bootstrapping kernel spectralestimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1990058.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Y. & Donkers, A.C.D. & Melenberg, B., 2006. "The Non- and Semiparametric Analysis of MS Models: Some Applications," Discussion Paper 2006-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Benati, 2004.
"Evolving post-World War II UK economic performance,"
Bank of England working papers
232, Bank of England.
- Luca Benati, 2003. "Evolving Post-World War II U.K. Economic Performance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 171, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dette, Holger & Paparoditis, Efstathios, 2008. "Bootstrapping frequency domain tests in multivariate time series with an application to comparing spectral densities," Technical Reports 2008,28, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Dette, Holger & Paroditis, Efstathios, 2007. "Testing equality of spectral densities," Technical Reports 2007,29, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lee E. Ohanian & Jeremy Berkowitz, 1997.
"Dynamic equilibrium economies: a framework for comparing models and data,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diebold, Francis X & Ohanian, Lee E & Berkowitz, Jeremy, 1998. "Dynamic Equilibrium Economies: A Framework for Comparing Models and Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 433-51, July.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lee E. Ohanian & Jeremy Berkowitz, 1995. "Dynamic Equilibrium Economies: A Framework for Comparing Models and Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lee E. Ohanian & Jeremy Berkowitz, 1997. "Dynamic equilibrium economies: a framework for comparing models and data," Working Papers 97-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lee E. Ohanian & Jeremy Berkowitz, 1998. "Dynamic equilibrium economies: a framework for comparing models and data," Staff Report 243, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fortin, Ines & Kuzmics, Christoph, 1999. "Optimal Bandwidth Selection in Non-Parametric Spectral Density Estimation," Economics Series 62, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Carlos Velasco & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2004. "A simple and general test for white noise," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 112, Econometric Society.
- Luca Benati & Paolo Surico, 2006. "The Great Moderation and the â€˜Bernanke Conjectureâ€™," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 158, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.