A bootstrap test for positive definiteness of income effect matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1990053.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1992. "A Bootstrap Test for Positive Definiteness of Income Effect Matrices," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 276-292, June.
- Haerdle,W. & Hart,J.D., 1989. "A bootstrap test forpositive definiteness of income effect matrices," Discussion Paper Serie A 199, University of Bonn, Germany.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002.
"The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse26_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmalenbach, Anke & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2003. "The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 185, Royal Economic Society.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2002. "Aggregation under structural stability: the change in consumption of a heterogeneous population," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & PARK, Byeong, 1992.
"Testing increasing dispersion,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1992024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- B.U.PARK & Wolfgang HAERDLE, . "Testing increasing dispersion," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9314, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Byeong PARK, 1994. "Testing increasing dispersion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,2, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Falk, Martin & Laisney, François, 2000. "Imposing and testing curvature conditions on a Box-Cox function," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joachim Freyberger & Joel Horowitz, 2013. "Identification and shape restrictions in nonparametric instrumental variables estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.