Smoothing by weighted averaging of rounded points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1990040.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic Udina, 1999.
"Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment,"
Economics Working Papers
419, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frederic Udina, . "Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(i03).
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J. S., 1995.
"Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & James S. MARRON, 1994. "Fast and Simple Scatterplot Smoothing," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- James Stephen MARRON & Wolfgang HAERDLE, . "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9308, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, A., 1991. "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," CORE Discussion Papers 1991043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeffrey S. Simonoff & Frederic Udina, 1995.
"Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed,"
Economics Working Papers
133, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Udina, Frederic, 1997. "Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 335-353, January.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, . "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.