Smoothing by weighted averaging of rounded points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1990040.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardle, W. & Marron, A., 1991.
"Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1991043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & James S. MARRON, 1994. "Fast and Simple Scatterplot Smoothing," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- James Stephen MARRON & Wolfgang HAERDLE, . "Fast and simple scatterplot smoothing," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9308, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Jeffrey S. Simonoff & Frederic Udina, 1995.
"Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed,"
Economics Working Papers
133, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Udina, Frederic, 1997. "Measuring the stability of histogram appearance when the anchor position is changed," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 335-353, January.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, . "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Frederic Udina, .
"Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
American Statistical Association, vol. 5(i03).
- Frederic Udina, 1999. "Implementing interactive computing in an object-oriented environment," Economics Working Papers 419, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.