A Note On Bayesian Inference In A Regression Model With Elliptical Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1989040.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Osiewalski, Jacek, 1991. "A note on Bayesian inference in a regression model with elliptical errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1-2), pages 183-193.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1991.
"Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models,"
1991-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1993. "Bayesian marginal equivalence of elliptical regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 391-403, October.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M., 1991. "Bayesian Marginal Equivalence of Elliptical Regression Models," Papers 9119, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Fernández, C. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "On Bayesian Inference under Sampling from Scale Mixtures of Normals," Discussion Paper 1996-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.