Ordinality in non cooperative games
AbstractWe first analyse what a conceptual definition of ordinality for non cooperative games should be. The resulting concept is highly abstract and apparently unmanageable. Nevertheless we obtain in a second part a very simple and fully operational characterization. In the last part, this is used to check the ordinality of a number of concepts that have been proposed in the literature. Copyright Springer-Verlag 2004
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1987028.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris, Stephen Morris & Takashi Ui, 2002.
"Best Response Equivalence,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1377, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Jansen, Mathijs & Vermeulen, Dries, 2001.
"Invariance properties of persistent equilibria and related solution concepts,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 111-130, January.
- Balkenborg, D. & Jansen, M. & Vermeulen, D., 1998. "Invariance properties of persistent equilibria and related solution concepts," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9806, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Amanda Friedenberg, 2006. "Can Hidden Variables Explain Correlation? (joint with Adam Brandenburger)," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000005, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Carlsson, H. & Van Damme, E., 1989.
"Global Payoff Uncertainty And Risk Dominance,"
8933, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Vermeulen,Dries & Jansen,Mathijs, 1997.
"The reduced form of a game,"
001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Fabrizio Germano, 2003.
"On Some Geometry and Equivalence Classes of Normal Form Games,"
42, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2006. "On some geometry and equivalence classes of normal form games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 561-581, November.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2003. "On some geometry and equivalence classes of normal form games," Economics Working Papers 669, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007.
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Francesco De Sionopoli & Carlos Gonzalez Pimienta, 2007.
"Undominated (and) perfect equilibria in Poisson games,"
Economics Working Papers
we073117, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- De Sinopoli, Francesco & Pimienta, Carlos, 2009. "Undominated (and) perfect equilibria in Poisson games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 775-784, July.
- John Hillas & Elon Kohlberg, 1996. "Foundations of Strategic Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9606002, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 1996.
- GERMANO, Fabrizio, 1998. "On Nash equivalence classes of generic normal form games," CORE Discussion Papers 1998033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.