Localization of the degree on lower-dimensional sets
AbstractThe restriction of an essential mapping to the inverse image of a simplex of arbitrary dimension is still essential. Copyright Springer-Verlag 2004
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1986005.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-François Mertens, 2004. "Localization of the degree on lower-dimensional sets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 379-386, 06.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demichelis, Stefano & Ritzberger, Klaus, 2003.
"From evolutionary to strategic stability,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 51-75, November.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Stable Outcomes of Generic Games in Extensive Form," Research Papers 1933r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.