Spatial competition with differentiated products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1985017.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1985
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2013.
"Models of spatial competition: A critical review,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 851-871, November.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1518, European Regional Science Association.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," FEP Working Papers 411, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Darlene Chisholm & George Norman, 2012.
"Spatial competition and market share: an application to motion pictures,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 207-225, August.
- Darlene C. Chisolm & George Norman, 2011. "Spatial Competition and market Share: An Application to Motion Pictures," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0763, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Inderst, Roman & Irmen, Andreas, 2005.
"Shopping hours and price competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1105-1124, July.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2010. "Do Incumbents Improve Service Quality in Response to Entry? Evidence from Airlines’ On-Time Performance," Working Papers 2010-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- P Madden, 2004. "Geographical Separation of Oligopolists Can Be Very Competitive," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0405, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl Gaigné & Claude Mathieu, 2012.
"Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1023-1036.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigne, Carl & Mathieu, Claude, 2012. "Trade Costs and International Strategy of Firms: the Role of Endogenous Product Differentiation," Working Papers 121117, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Thill, Jean-Claude, 1997. "Multi-outlet firms, competition and market segmentation strategies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Madden, Paul, 2006. "Geographical separation of oligopolists can be very competitive," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1709-1728, October.
- Papandrea, Franco, 1997. "Modelling television programming choices," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 203-218, September.
- F. Javier Casado-Izaga, 2000. "Location decisions: The role of uncertainty about consumer tastes," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Pierre Blanchard & Carl GaignÃ© & Claude Mathieu, 2012. "Trade costs and international strategy of firms: the role of endogenous product differentiation," Working Papers 171833, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Balvers, Ronald & Szerb, Lazlo, 1996. "Location in the Hotelling duopoly model with demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1453-1461, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.