A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model wih gamma disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1984023.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Deprins, D. & Simar, L., 1985. "A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model with Gamma disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 383-386, March.
- DEPRINS, Dominique & SIMAR, Léopold, . "A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model with gamma disturbances," CORE Discussion Papers RP -625, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2005. "Parametric approximations of nonparametric frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 91-116, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.