Informalidad Y Subempleo En Colombia:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE with number 004609.
Date of creation: 20 Apr 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2008-04-29 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2008-04-29 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Eduardo Arango THomas & Diana Carolina Escobar & Emma Mercedes Sandoval, 2013.
"Subempleo por ingresos y funcionamiento del mercado de trabajo en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010717, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango Thomas & Diana carolina Escobar & Emma Monsalve, 2013. "Subempleo por ingresos y funcionamiento del mercado de trabajo en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 764, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paola Roldán Vásquez & Carlos Ospino Hernández, 2009. "¿Quiénes terminan en la informalidad?: Impacto de las características y el tiempo de búsqueda," Revista de Economía del Caribe, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Patricia Florez Ramirez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.