Desajuste Educativo Por Regiones En Colombia: ¿Competencia Por Salarios Ó Por Puestos De Trabajo?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE with number 004499.
Date of creation: 13 Feb 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Ciencias sociales y economicas; Ciencias sociales;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nachum Sicherman, 1987.
"Over-Education in the Labor Market,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State
48, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Sicherman, Nachum, 1991. ""Overeducation" in the Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 101-22, April.
- Büchel, Felix & Mertens, Antje, 2000. "Overeducation, Undereducation, and the Theory of Career Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohn, Elchanan & Khan, Shahina P., 1995. "The wage effects of overschooling revisited," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Kiker, B. F. & Santos, Maria C. & de Oliveira, M. Mendes, 1997. "Overeducation and undereducation: Evidence for Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, April.
- Alfonso Alba-RamÃrez, 1993. "Mismatch in the Spanish Labor Market: Overeducation?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(2), pages 259-278.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CENDOC).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.